CID Consulting offers you the opportunity to learn advanced problem solving and how to engage with impact, and at the same time take part in our growth. If you want to join a unified team of people who possess the right balance of intellectual capabilities and concrete social skills, stay tuned to our announcements. We are always on the lookout for students, recent graduates and experienced hires with an entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of drive. Joining our dynamic team whether consulting practices, business development, project management and finance and administration will give you a learning experience and help you deliver high value to our clients and colleagues.
If you can see yourself working with our team, or would like to chat about opportunities, please say hello at email@example.com
Business Development Associate will conduct market/customer research and analysis and keep abreast with industry and market trends to develop business proposals. You will meet with the customers face to face to understand their needs and will respond effectively with a framework for interventions. You will analyze potential business impact for different business development initiatives and prioritize working arrangements accordingly. You will work closely with clients, external consultants and internal departments on matters related to all new contracts. You will be engaged with close and constant follow-up, as well as updates to the client management team on potential leads to help with business development. Lastly, you will need to build long-term relationships with new and existing customers, government authorities and other stakeholders.
The position serves the generation, design and farming Client opportunities including:
As a Consulting Manager you will lead a team along with a number of consulting engagement to deliver strategic advisory and implement marketing and communications plans. Your scope will include operational management of specific areas in the marketing and communication practice in CID consulting. You will also be coaching your team on how deliver innovative consulting solutions to solve the client’s business problems. You will work closely with different business practices across CID.
As a Consulting Associate, you will be leading client daily consulting engagement and operational management of the practice and clients from diverse sectors. You will also be coaching your team on how deliver innovative consulting solutions to solve the client’s business problems. You work closely with different business practices across CID to support in different consulting engagement.
Project Management, Consulting, Operations management, Stakeholders management Sustainability & Social Impact Practice (SSI)
Manage the execution of a number of projects in the Social Impact practice with a focus on the Solid Waste Management sector, ensuring optimization of operational processes.
As a Consulting Specialist, you will support the execution of core consulting activities related to the scope of the assigned project including best practice research, industry trend analysis, fact gathering, needs and gap assessments, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, definition of business solutions to client issues, development of recommendations and implementation of action plans
As a Consulting Specialist, you will support the execution of core consulting activities related to the scope of the assigned project including best practice research, industry trend analysis, fact gathering, needs and gap assessments, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, stakeholder engagement and management, development of recommendations, and implementation of action plans for both private sector and public sector clients.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be managing CID Office that includes but not limited to answering calls, scheduling meetings, typing data, organizing events and more. You will be also be supporting in the recruitment process of new hires and helping newcomers. Responsible for providing senior level administrative and operational assistance to CID team members and ensuring smooth operation of office and administrative issues
• Identify new suppliers, conduct negotiations and resolve issues with authorized suppliers
• Manage the procurement of capital intensive items by identifying the most suitable suppliers, reviewing specifications and finally procuring the requested items
• Supervise the Office Boys, Messengers and Drivers ensuring the resolution of any issues that might arise
• Manage all IT related activities including but not limited to back-up, resolution of IT problems ensuring efficient operations and optimized costs
• Support CID personnel in tasks related to internal and external projects (such as Typing of English and Arabic documents, PowerPoint presentations, Data entry, Events preparation, Ushering, Proof-reading and editing of documents, Translation)
• Participate in company recruitment activities by short listing candidates for open vacancies, conducting first interviews for junior positions and ensuring database is up to date
• May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for co
CID is a people-driven company with a culture that promotes high work ethics and behavior that is aligned with the company’s values. If you see yourself aspiring to support the company in such mission within a human resources scope, please apply to CID Consulting open vacancy. As a human Resources officer, you will work on developing and implementing CIDs recruitment strategy for internal positions as well as our large external consultants network. You will be supporting the overall company in the implementation of internal operational initiatives in managing talent.
Provides operational and administrative support necessary for efficient execution of consulting projects for the Project Management Unit (PMU)
CID Consulting is currently seeking to hire an Egypt Communication Key Expert, as part a regional marketing and communications programme, in partnership with the European Investment Bank (EIB) and other implementing partners. The overall programme aims to provide access to finance and improve competitiveness of local Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s). It will support the Partner countries – Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Jordan - in the development of value chains in particularly relevant sectors, such as agri-food, agro-industry, manufacturing and others – allowing them to offer attractive and EU-compliant products on the European market. CID Consulting developed an Egypt-specific marketing and communications plan. The plan encompasses a multi-faceted set of channels and tactics throughout which the project team will raise awareness about the programme in question.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Oversee implementation of the marketing and communication program in line with project regional
• Serve as the primary focal point for the execution of the marketing and communication plan, in close
collaboration with the Team Leader, Egypt-specific marketing and communication consultants, and
other project partners
• Periodically liaise with project partners under the supervision of the Team Lead to ensure regional
alignment, identify opportunities for synergy, and identify lessons learnt and best practices
• Mobilize efforts to localize project content and develop Egypt-specific content for communication
• Lead engagement with internal and external stakeholders to present, showcase, and execute the
marketing and communication activities. This may include but is not limited to the EU Delegation in
Egypt, financial intermediaries, and other relevant EIB partners.
• Lead supplier relations to ensure timely, cost-effective and high-quality delivery and alignment with
regional branding guidelines. This may include but is not limited to video production houses, media
buying platforms, graphic designers, event management companies, and printing outlets.
• Lead the organization of private sector-focused visibility and engagement events to showcase project
achievements on an annual basis
• Periodically re-visit the project workplan and lead modification efforts to ensure alignment with
• Monitor the implementation of the communication campaign and make necessary adjustments
throughout implementation, in accordance with the monitoring and evaluation plan.
• Develop a Final Evaluation Report to evaluate and report on the impact results of the implementation
of the communication strategy by the date specified in the monitoring and evaluation plan
TIMELINE AND LEVEL OF EFFORT
The scope of work should be carried out across an estimated 42 months, from May 2022 till September
2025 with a detailed workplan to be developed and approved upon inception. Exact dates and required
number of days are to be confirmed with the selected Communication Key Expert. Please note this is a
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• University degree in journalism, communication, social science or an academic equivalent
• Proficient (including effective spoken presentation and written reporting abilities) in English and
• 8 years’ experience in the delivery of communication, PR or media services
• 3 years in developing and implementing nationwide communication campaigns in Egypt
• 3 years’ of experience working in or with international organisations (EU, UN) inside or outside the
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on